BULLET POINTS OF OUR COMMITTEE MEETINGS
●The Community Village Hall Trust.
The Hall Plot is still closed off from the Community. The current Trustees no longer wish to remain in control of the Trust and the Community Council are seeking legal advice as to whether they can replace the existing named Trustees and to take on the role as a corporate Charity Trustee.
● Hall Plot Action Plan and Community Engagement to discuss proposals of Transfer of the Trust to the Community Council.
The Community Council have not recently updated the Community on the progress of the Trust Transfer. The 2014 Steering Group Community Space Project onsultation papers confirming Community support for a Community Hall are held with the Community Council.
Following further contact from the AnturTeifi Brechfa Forest Community Fund, we attended a presentation of the Community Enterprise Support event in Llandysul.
We have met with CAVS (Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services) of which we are members, to request advice concerning the Hall Trust and how best to proceed for the future for the Community as beneficiaries.
●Annual Trip to Cardiff.
Members joined the bus trip to Cardiff from the Village in November and enjoyed a meal and shopping.
Thank you to the organisers.
●Members Annual Luncheon.
This will be held on the Sunday 16th February 2019 at the Plough Rhosmaen.
The show will be
held on Saturday 8th August.
All entries taken on show day.
63. ‘The Transformation Challenge’ – an up-cycled garment. A photo of
the original garment must be displayed.
64. A knitted or crocheted hat or scarf.
65. An item of felting.
66. A picture from buttons.
67. ‘A cream jug’ – a pretty/interesting jug – may be bought.
68. A machine sewn bag.
69. Handwriting- An invitation – Welsh or English
70. An item made from metal ‘For the garden’
71. An item made from wood ‘For the garden’
72. A walking stick.
73. A sentence from the name ‘Tan y Berllan’ (judged by the President).